On Perspectives for Remaining Sane & Moving Forward in Life
By: S, Loren Cole, Ph.D.
- Nothing—is so bad that it cannot be used as a horrible example!
- Follow the rule of the Mumbai Golf Club which states; “that you must play the ball from where the monkey drops it”!
- Recognize that the only real decision that any human gets to make is to choose the kind of issues/problems worth working on as well as choosing the people that are worthwhile working on them with!
- Things do not happen because you want them to happen or that they ought to happen; but, things happen only when you make them happen!
- Never let people, whose values you do not respect–tell you how to live your life!