Head Heart & Hands exists to provide resources that enable a wide variety of organizations to work together to help people understand their value and make choices that bring out the best in themselves and others.
Downward trends indicate a growing number of people are losing sight of their value. HHH believes we can work together to cultivate a climate that makes it easier for people to thrive.
- Empower thriving by providing tools and inspiration to help families
- Identify and embrace their irreplaceable role
- Develop life skills
- Add intention to everything they are doing
- Collaborate to cultivate a climate of thriving.
- Live events (classes, camps and conferences)
- Programs for community groups (schools, churches and more)
- Content and curriculum (books, workbooks, media and more)
- Apps and online resources
Please consider making a donation to Head, Heart & Hands!
You can make checks payable to ISI with “Head, Heart & Hands” included in the memo and send checks to ISI:
887 Sonoma Ave, #23
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Connect with Head Heart & Hands online to keep in touch and get updates.