Blue Warriors endeavors to reverse climate change through holistic approaches which enable harmonious coexistence among human, wildlife, and nature.
Below is the base data and conclusion:
- Apart from causing rising seas, and increasing hurricane ferocity and frequency, climate change is a public health crisis in the making. It exacerbates air pollution which leads to an increased risk of Covid, asthma, heart attack, stroke, lung cancer, nervous system damage and mental health issues.
- The U.S has 4.3% of the global population, yet produces 15% of greenhouse gases.
- It’s imperative that we play our part in reversing climate change in order to underpin the comfortable existence of future generations of humans and wildlife.
- Trees are the best defense against climate change.
- Indigenous people make up 5% of the global population and nurture 80% of global biodiversity.
From the above, it’s clear that the United States should share in the healing of the planet and it’s life-forms by helping indigenous people globally to restore degraded ecosystems in their lands.
“There are costs to action. But they are far less than the cost of inaction” – John F. Kennedy
Please consider making a donation to Blue Warriors Non-Profit online or by check:
You can make checks payable to ISI with Blue Warriors Non-Profit included in the memo & send checks to ISI:
887 Sonoma Ave, #23
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Connect with Blue Warriors Non-Profit online for news and updates!