Village Tech Solutions works to improve living conditions in developing countries.
- To stimulate innovation in technology, and in programs which enable needy beneficiaries to acquire such technologies.
- To provide job training services and facilities.
- To collaborate with other nonprofit organizations in their non-profit activities.
- To aid, support, and assist by gifts, contributions, training, technical assistance, or otherwise.
- To do any and all lawful activities which may be necessary, useful, or desirable for the furtherance, accomplishment, fostering, and attainment of the mission.
- WireBridges–working together with Rotary clubs to fund an upgrade on all 32 in Nepal
- SafaPani–(arsenic removal tech) we have two student teams on this: Dartmouth and Co. Sch. of Mines
- Looma—two volunteers active in Nepal, sundry programmers, plus one (or perhaps two) CSM student teams