The Penrose Institute for the Study of Consciousness, Creativity, and the Physics of the Universe investigates the interplay between quantum physics and general relativity.
To understand the human mind, the cosmos and the laws of physics that govern them, and to spread the wonder of science and mathematics, inspired by the work of Sir Roger Penrose.
The Institute will investigate across a broad range of interrelated scientific domains, uncover paradoxes in our current understanding of physics and propose new ideas that can be experimentally tested, the results of such tests to be taken seriously in the future development of our thinking.
To build a multi-disciplinary international team with a center in San Diego to experimentally test Roger’s ideas.
- Identify paradoxes and failings in our current theories.
- Consider both the physical world and the conscious minds which observe it.
- Be creative, novel and challenge the status quo.
- Follow a rigorous and detailed scientific method with falsifiable theories proven by repeatable experiments.
- Be unfashionable, brave and controversial without being discourteous.
- Test ideas with experiments and practical applications.
- If a principle needs to be changed, explain why and change it!
Please consider making a donation to The Penrose Institute!
You can Donate Online or make checks payable to ISI with “Penrose Institute” included in the memo and send checks to ISI:
101 Brookwood Ave. Ste #204
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Please contact The Penrose Institute.
Clare is a creative spirit and tech-savvy marketing communications professional who is passionate about building community and a regenerative culture. Clare elevates ISI (and ISI’s clients) by harnessing the power of social media and implements integrated communications strategies to help businesses and their communities thrive.
Clare’s work with other nonprofits in the Bay Area, includes the California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS) Expressive Arts Therapy Program and The Institute for Poetic Medicine. She also serves as a global rep and advisor for the FIGMENT Project. Clare holds a Bachelor’s degree in Communications Sciences from the University of Connecticut.
Please feel free to reach out regarding the cross-promotion of your projects, workshops, events, and organizations: [email protected]