The International Andreas Gruentzig Society (IAGS) is an international educational society of physicians and scientists interested in the health sciences in the cardiovascular and related fields. Society members cooperate in the advancement of knowledge and education through research, publication, study and teaching in the fields of cardiovascular disease.
In addition, the society:
- fosters the continuing development of the specialties of health sciences in the cardiovascular and related fields as an art and science;
- improves the methods of teaching cardiovascular therapeutic techniques;
- stimulates interest in the study of diseases of the vessel wall and research in treating cardiovascular disease
- promotes close fellowship and exchange of ideas among specialists in the health sciences in cardiovascular and related fields;
- conducts a scientific meeting every other year with high-level clinical investigators specializing in the interventional branches of radiology, cardiology, surgery and neurology in order to provide a platform for presenting problems, offering solutions and debating innovations with the end goal of advancing percutaneous therapies for vascular and structural diseases
- publishes the proceedings from the scientific meeting in a medical journal to disseminate the knowledge and conclusions accomplished during the meeting throughout the medical community
Please consider making a donation to The International Andreas Gruentzig Society!
You can make checks payable to ISI with “IAGS” included in the memo and send checks to ISI:
101 Brookwood Ave. Ste #204
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Connect with ISI on Facebook to keep in touch and get updates.
Please contact IAGS.
Clare is a tech-savvy marketing communications professional that is passionate about building community engagement and raising awareness for social change. Clare plans to elevate ISI’s thought leadership and amplify the voice of ISI’s clients by harnessing the power of social media and integrated communications strategies.
Clare’s work with other nonprofits in the Bay Area, includes the California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS) Expressive Arts Therapy Program and The Institute for Poetic Medicine. She also serves as a global rep and advisor for the FIGMENT Project. Clare holds a Bachelor’s degree in Communications Sciences from the University of Connecticut.
Please feel free to reach out regarding the cross-promotion of your projects, workshops, events, and organizations: [email protected]