Head Heart & Hands exists to provide resources that enable a wide variety of organizations to work together to help people understand their value and make choices that bring out the best in themselves and others.
Downward trends indicate a growing number of people are losing sight of their value. HHH believes we can work together to cultivate a climate that makes it easier for people to thrive.
- Empower thriving by providing tools and inspiration to help families
- Identify and embrace their irreplaceable role
- Develop life skills
- Add intention to everything they are doing
- Collaborate to cultivate a climate of thriving.
- Live events (classes, camps and conferences)
- Programs for community groups (schools, churches and more)
- Content and curriculum (books, workbooks, media and more)
- Apps and online resources
Please consider making a donation to Head, Heart & Hands!
You can make checks payable to ISI with “Head, Heart & Hands” included in the memo and send checks to ISI:
101 Brookwood Ave. Ste #204
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Connect with ISI on Facebook to keep in touch and get updates.
Please contact Head, Heart & Hands:
Clare is a creative spirit and tech-savvy marketing communications professional who is passionate about building community and a regenerative culture. Clare elevates ISI (and ISI’s clients) by harnessing the power of social media and implements integrated communications strategies to help businesses and their communities thrive.
Clare’s work with other nonprofits in the Bay Area, includes the California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS) Expressive Arts Therapy Program and The Institute for Poetic Medicine. She also serves as a global rep and advisor for the FIGMENT Project. Clare holds a Bachelor’s degree in Communications Sciences from the University of Connecticut.
Please feel free to reach out regarding the cross-promotion of your projects, workshops, events, and organizations: [email protected]